Main / Publications
Please click on the corresponding paper title to get to the page containing my version of the work, bibtex, and abstract. Papers are available in Portable Document Format (denoted [PDF]), Postscript (denoted [PS]), bzip2-ed Postscript (denoted [PS.BZ2]), and in the Google PDF viewer (denoted [VIEW]). You can read/print these formats with free Acrobat Reader (PDF) and Ghostview (PS). If you are on a slow connection, or don't want to waste bandwidth, download compressed postscript, which you can decompress with free bzip2. If you have neither a PDF nor PS viewer, or just want to quickly skim through the paper in your browser, without downloading it, click on the [VIEW] links.
- “Asynchronously Communicating Visibly Pushdown Systems”, with Zvonimir Rakamaric. Proc. of the 2013 IFIP Joint International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Systems (FORTE’13), Florence, Italy, 2013.
- “Interactive Code Snippet Synthesis Through Repository Mining”, with Zvonimir Pavlinovic. Technical report UCB/EECS-2013-23. EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley.
- “Sigma*: Symbolic Learning of Input-Output Specifications”, with Matko Botincan. Proc. of the 40th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL’13), Rome, Italy, 2013.
- “Asynchronously Communicating Visibly Pushdown Systems”, with Zvonimir Rakamaric. Technical report UCB/EECS-2011-108. EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley.
- “MACE: Model-inference-Assisted Concolic Exploration for Protocol and Vulnerability Discovery”, with Chia Yuan Cho, Pongsin Poosankam, Kevin Zhijie Chen, Edward XueJun Wu, and Dawn Song. Proc. of the 20th USENIX Security Symposium, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2011.
- “Statically-Directed Dynamic Automated Test Generation”, with Lorenzo Martignoni, Stephen McCamant, and Dawn Song. Proc. of the 2011 International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA’11), Toronto, ON, Canada, Jul 2011
- “Malware Analysis with Tree Automata Inference”, with Daniel Reynaud and Dawn Song. Proc. of the 23rd Int. Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV’11), Cliff Lodge, Snowbird, Utah, Jul 2011 Chosen among top 6 best ranked papers!
- “Exploiting Structure for Scalable Software Verification”, Ph.D. thesis, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, Aug 2008.
- “Calysto: Scalable and Precise Extended Static Checking”, with Alan J. Hu. Proc. of the 30th Int. Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE’08), Leipzig, Germany, May 2008.
- “Spear Theorem Prover”, with Frank Hutter. Proc. of the SAT 2008 Race, 2008.
- “Exploiting Shared Structure in Software Verification Conditions”, with Alan J. Hu. Proc. of Haifa Verification Conference (HVC’07), Haifa, Israel, Oct 2007.
- “Boosting Verification by Automatic Tuning of Decision Procedures”, with Frank Hutter, Holger H. Hoos, and Alan J. Hu. Proc. of Int. Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD’07), Austin, Texas, USA, Nov 2007.
- “Proving Termination by Divergence”, with Alan J. Hu, Zvonimir Rakamaric, and Byron Cook. Proc. of the 5th IEEE Int. Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM’07), London, UK, Sep 2007.
- “Structural Abstraction of Software Verification Conditions”, with Alan J. Hu. Proc. of the 19th Int. Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV’07), Berlin, Germany, Jul 2007.
- “Spear”, with Frank Hutter. Proc. of the SAT 2007 competition, Jan 2007.
- “Modular arithmetic Decision Procedure”, with Madan Musuvathi. Microsoft Research Technical Report TR-2005-114, Jul 2005.
- “B-Cubing Theory: New Possibilities for Efficient SAT-Solving”, with Jesse Bingham and Alan J. Hu. Proc. of the 10th International Workshop on High-Level Design Validation and Test (HLDVT’05), Napa Valley, CA, USA, Dec 2005.
- “HyperSAT”, with Alan J. Hu. Proc. of the SAT 2005 competition, Jun 2005.
- “Efficient SAT Solving: Beyond Supercubes”, with Jesse Bingham and Alan J. Hu. Proc. of the 42nd Design Automation Conference (DAC’05), San Diego, CA, USA, Jun 2005.
- “Integration of Supercubing and Learning in a SAT Solver”, with Alan J. Hu. Proc. of the 10th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC’05), Shanghai, China, Jan 2005.
- “Polynomial transform based DCT implementation”, with Mario Kovac. Student Contest Proc. of the 4th Electronic Circuits and Systems Conference (ESC’03), Bratislava, Slovakia, Sep 2003.
- “Discrete cosine transform algorithms for FPGA devices”, M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Elec. Eng. and Computing (FER), Zagreb University, Zagreb, Croatia, Apr 2003.
©ACM, 1999-2012. This is the author's version of the work. It is posted here by permission of ACM for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The definitive version may be found here.
©1999-2012 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
The copyright of some of these contributions has been transferred to Springer. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the contribution, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature. All papers published with Springer are available online.